Taxes In Retirement
Taxes in Retirement Webinar
Attend this webinar and learn about:
- The SECURE Act and its impact on your retirement savings
- Ways to potentially protect yourself against volatile market conditions
- The changing rules for a retiring generation of baby boomers
- Understand the official new tax reform rules and their impact on your retirement
- Common misconceptions about taxes in retirement
- Possible tools and strategies available to retirees to help develop a retirement tax strategy
- A basic overview of the tax rules as they apply today
- Strategies to help protect yourself against the taxation of your Social Security income
- How rising taxes may affect your retirement cash flow
Why you should attend this webinar:
If you’re nearing retirement or already retired, you need to understand how taxes (including the new changes) impact your retirement income and how to potential reduce them.
Since each person’s tax situation is unique, and the tax rules can change year to year, it can be challenging to get accurate and timely information.
That is why we developed this special webinar that has helped nearly 2,000 retirees in the Hickory Area.
Date and Time
Thu, May 28, 2020
1:00p - 2:00p EST